National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pleistocene stratigraphic units of Wisconsin
Author(s): Mickelson, D.M., Clayton, Lee, Baker, R.W., Mode, W.N., and Schneider, A.F.
Publishing Organization: Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Paper no. 84-1 [15 p.]
- Publication Date: 1984
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 4' 39" N (47.0775)
- South Latitude: 42° 29' 31" N (42.4919)
- East Longitude: 86° 48' 19" W (-86.8053)
- West Longitude: 92° 53' 17" W (-92.8881)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.