National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic and structural framework of the Carboniferous rocks of the central Appalachian basin in Kentucky
Author(s): Chesnut, D.R., Jr.
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin, 11th series no. 3 [42 p.]
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 8' 51" N (39.1475)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 50" N (36.4972)
- East Longitude: 81° 57' 54" W (-81.9650)
- West Longitude: 89° 34' 17" W (-89.5714)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Little Stone Gap,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.