National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lexicon of Pleistocene stratigraphic units of Wisconsin
Author(s): Syverson, K.M., Clayton, Lee, Attig, J.W., and Mickelson, D.M.
Publishing Organization: Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
Series and Number: Technical Report 1
- Publication Date: 2011
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 4' 39" N (47.0775)
- South Latitude: 42° 29' 31" N (42.4919)
- East Longitude: 86° 48' 19" W (-86.8053)
- West Longitude: 92° 53' 17" W (-92.8881)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.