National Geologic Map Database
Title: Classification of Genevievian and Chesterian (Late Mississippian) rocks in Illinois
Author(s): Swann, D.H.
Publishing Organization: Illinois State Geological Survey
Series and Number: Report of Investigations no. 216 [91 p.]
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:2,376,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 33' 37" N (39.5604)
- South Latitude: 37° 6' 2" N (37.1006)
- East Longitude: 86° 6' 13" W (-86.1036)
- West Longitude: 90° 18' 46" W (-90.3129)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.