National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleontological survey of the Pennsylvanian rocks of the eastern Kentucky coal field; Part 1, Invertebrates
Author(s): Chesnut, D.R., Jr.
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Information Circular, 11th series no. 36 [71 p.]
- Publication Date: 1991
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 8' 51" N (39.1475)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 50" N (36.4972)
- East Longitude: 81° 57' 54" W (-81.9650)
- West Longitude: 89° 34' 17" W (-89.5714)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.