National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart of Pennsylvanian rocks in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, and Pennsylvania showing approximate position of coal beds, coal zones, and key stratigraphic units
Author(s): Ruppert, L.F., Trippi, M.H., and Slucher, E.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2010-5152
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:4,615,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 52' 0" N (32.8667)
- East Longitude: 75° 0' 0" W (-75.0000)
- West Longitude: 88° 18' 0" W (-88.3000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.