National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cambrian stratigraphy of the Wendover area, Utah and Nevada
Author(s): McCollum, L.B., and Miller, D.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1948
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:617,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- South Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- East Longitude: 113° 45' 0" W (-113.7500)
- West Longitude: 114° 19' 59" W (-114.3330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.