National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, Wichita Falls-Lawton sheet
Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Hentz, T.F., Brown, L.F., Cleaves, A.W., Kier, R.S., McGowen, J.H., Parrish, W.C., Ramsey, J.W., Long, T.F., Reutinger, C.A., Caran, S.C., Henry, C.D., and Kaiser, W.R.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 38
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 34' 1" N (34.5670)
- South Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- East Longitude: 98° 0' 0" W (-98.0000)
- West Longitude: 100° 0' 0" W (-100.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
Santa Anna Branch,
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
View product summary
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.