National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of north-central Texas
Author(s): Cheney, M.G.
Publishing Organization: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Bulletin v. 24, no. 1 [p. 65-118]
- Publication Date: 1940
- Map Scale: 1:1,401,770
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 1' 50" N (34.0306)
- South Latitude: 29° 30' 25" N (29.5069)
- East Longitude: 97° 57' 15" W (-97.9541)
- West Longitude: 103° 14' 46" W (-103.2461)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.