National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revised correlation chart of coal beds, coal zones, and key stratigraphic units in the Pennsylvanian rocks of eastern Kentucky
Author(s): Rice, C.L., and Hiett, J.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2275
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,470,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 42' 30" N (38.7083)
- South Latitude: 36° 34' 35" N (36.5764)
- East Longitude: 82° 20' 0" W (-82.3333)
- West Longitude: 83° 49' 25" W (-83.8236)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.