National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and nomenclature of some Upper Cretaceous and Lower Tertiary rocks in south-central Wyoming
Author(s): Gill, J.R., Merewether, E.A., and Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 667
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:1,014,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 23' 20" N (42.3889)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 27' 4" W (-105.4511)
- West Longitude: 107° 45' 20" W (-107.7556)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.