National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Sherbrooke-Lewiston area, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, United States, and Quebec, Canada
Author(s): Moench, R.H., Boone, G.M., Bothner, W.A., Boudette, E.L., Hatch, N.L., Jr., Hussey, A.M., II, Marvinney, R.G., and Aleinikoff, J.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1898-D
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- East Longitude: 70° 0' 0" W (-70.0000)
- West Longitude: 72° 0' 0" W (-72.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.