National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cretaceous paleogeography of southeastern Arizona and adjacent areas
Author(s): Hayes, P.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 658-B [p. B1-B42]
Larger Work: Mesozoic stratigraphy in southeastern Arizona
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:2,529,256
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 20' 8" N (33.3356)
- South Latitude: 30° 55' 18" N (30.9217)
- East Longitude: 107° 39' 4" W (-107.6511)
- West Longitude: 112° 8' 10" W (-112.1361)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.