National Geologic Map Database
Title: Nomenclature of Precambrian rocks in Colorado
Author(s): Tweto, Ogden
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1422-D [p. D1-D22]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:5,099,331
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 40' 54" N (41.6817)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 103° 45' 53" W (-103.7647)
- West Longitude: 110° 15' 56" W (-110.2656)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Clear Creek Canyon,
Golden Gate Canyon,
Longs Peak-St. Vrain,
Mount Vernon Canyon,
Sangre de Cristo,
Turkey Creek Canyon,
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.