National Geologic Map Database
Title: Distribution, microfauna, and source-rock potential of Mississippian Delle Phosphatic Member of Woodman Formation and equivalents, Utah and adjacent states
Author(s): Sandberg, C.A., and Gutschick, R.C.
Publishing Organization: The Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists
Larger Work: Woodward, Jane, Meissner, F.F., and Clayton, J.L., eds., Hydrocarbon source rocks of the greater Rocky Mountain region
- Publication Date: 1984
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 6" N (42.0017)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 53" N (36.9981)
- East Longitude: 109° 2' 28" W (-109.0411)
- West Longitude: 114° 3' 11" W (-114.0531)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.