National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and oil possibilities of extreme southern Illinois, Union, Johnson, Pope, Hardin, Alexander, Pulaski, and Massac Counties
Author(s): Weller, J.M.
Publishing Organization: Illinois State Geological Survey
Series and Number: Report of Investigations no. 71 [71 p.]
- Publication Date: 1940
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 36' 3" N (37.6008)
- South Latitude: 36° 58' 13" N (36.9703)
- East Longitude: 88° 3' 41" W (-88.0614)
- West Longitude: 89° 31' 19" W (-89.5219)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.