National Geologic Map Database
Title: Glossary of Pennsylvanian stratigraphic names, central Appalachian basin
Author(s): Rice, C.L., Hiett, J.K., and Koozmin, E.D.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Special Paper 294 [p. 115-155]
Larger Work: Rice, C.L., ed., Elements of Pennsylvanian stratigraphy, central Appalachian basin
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 57" N (45.0158)
- South Latitude: 30° 13' 16" N (30.2211)
- East Longitude: 71° 51' 22" W (-71.8561)
- West Longitude: 91° 30' 47" W (-91.5131)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Crab Orchard Mountains,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.