National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of Pennsylvanian formations of North America; Chart No. 6, Correlation chart of Pennsylvanian rocks of North America
Author(s): Moore, R.C. (chairman)
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v. 55 no. 6 [p. 657-706, Prepared by the Pennsylvanian Subcommittee, R.C. Moore, chairman, under the auspices of the National Research Council Committee on Stratigraphy, C.O. Dunbar, chairman.]
- Publication Date: 1944
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 3' 11" N (44.0531)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 36" N (34.2599)
- East Longitude: 83° 12' 20" W (-83.2056)
- West Longitude: 103° 19' 56" W (-103.3322)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.