National Geologic Map Database
Title: Nomenclature and correlation of some Upper Precambrian and basal Cambrian sequences in western Utah and southeastern Idaho [Huntsville, UT area]
Author(s): Crittenden, M.D., Schaeffer, F.E., Trimble, D.E., and Woodward, L.A.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.82, n.3 [p. 581]
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:120,700
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- South Latitude: 41° 14' 50" N (41.2472)
- East Longitude: 111° 38' 0" W (-111.6333)
- West Longitude: 111° 47' 30" W (-111.7917)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.