National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the lower Middle Ordovician of Tazewell County, Virginia
Author(s): Cooper, B.N., and Prouty, C.E.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.54, n.6 [p. 819]
- Publication Date: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:316,800
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 19' 0" N (37.3167)
- South Latitude: 36° 57' 0" N (36.9500)
- East Longitude: 81° 14' 38" W (-81.2439)
- West Longitude: 81° 53' 32" W (-81.8922)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.