National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, Emory Peak-Presidio sheet
Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Geophoto Services Inc., Cities Services Petroleum Co., Mobile Oil Co., Cepeda, N.J., Daugherty, F.W., Brown, J.B., Norman, D.B., Sherrod, C.H., Pearson, B.T., DeFord, R.K., Wilson, J.A., Clabaugh, S.E., Barker, D.S., and McDowell, F.W.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 15
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 30° 0' 0" N (30.0000)
- South Latitude: 28° 58' 44" N (28.9790)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 41' 43" W (-104.6953)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
View product summary
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.