National Geologic Map Database
Title: Toward a more uniform stratigraphic nomenclature for rock units (Formations and Groups) of the Pennsylvanian System in the Illinois Basin
Author(s): The Tri-State Committee on Correlation of the Pennsylvanian System in the Illinois Basin
Publishing Organization: Indiana Geological Survey, and Kentucky Geological Survey, and Illinois State Geological Survey
Series and Number: Illinois Basin Consortium Study 5
- Publication Date: 2001
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 26' 0" N (41.4333)
- South Latitude: 36° 54' 0" N (36.9000)
- East Longitude: 86° 20' 0" W (-86.3333)
- West Longitude: 91° 20' 0" W (-91.3333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.