National Geologic Map Database
Title: Frontier formation; Coalville, Utah and nearby areas of Wyoming and Colorado
Author(s): Hale, L.A.
Publishing Organization: Wyoming Geological Association
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook no. 15 [p. 136-146]
Larger Work: Overthrust belt of southwestern Wyoming and adjacent areas
- Publication Date: 1960
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 57' 42" N (40.9616)
- South Latitude: 40° 52' 51" N (40.8808)
- East Longitude: 111° 14' 3" W (-111.2343)
- West Longitude: 111° 25' 11" W (-111.4198)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.