National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic cross sections showing electric logs of Upper Cretaceous and older rocks, Powder River basin, southeastern Montana and northeastern Wyoming
Author(s): Fox, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-135 to OC-138 [4 sheets]
- Publication Date: 1993
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 15' 0" N (45.2500)
- South Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- East Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 10' 0" W (-107.1667)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.