National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle and Upper Ordovician symmetrical univalved mollusks (Monoplacophora and Bellerophontina) of the Cincinnati arch region
Author(s): Wahlman, G.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1066-O [p. O1-O203]
Larger Work: Pojeta, John, Jr., ed., Contributions to the Ordovician paleontology of Kentucky and nearby states
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:21,297,507
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 50' 44" N (40.8456)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- East Longitude: 82° 18' 16" W (-82.3044)
- West Longitude: 88° 4' 51" W (-88.0808)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.