National Geologic Map Database
Title: Source rock potential of the Mississippian St. Louis Limestone in south-central Indiana
Author(s): Ridgley, J.L., and Nuccio, V.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2094-D [p. D1-D12]
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins, Illinois basin
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:7,854,348
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 55' 38" N (39.9272)
- South Latitude: 37° 46' 18" N (37.7717)
- East Longitude: 85° 57' 13" W (-85.9536)
- West Longitude: 88° 3' 31" W (-88.0586)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.