National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithostratigraphy and conodont biostratigraphy across the Lower-Middle Ordovician disconformity (early to middle Whiterockian) at Pratt Ferry, central Alabama
Author(s): Shaw, T.H., Roberson, K.E., and Harris, A.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1895-C [p. C1-C13]
Larger Work: Sando, W.J., ed., Shorter contributions to paleontology and stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:2,137,726
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 32° 55' 27" N (32.9242)
- East Longitude: 85° 31' 44" W (-85.5289)
- West Longitude: 87° 22' 30" W (-87.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse