National Geologic Map Database
Title: Upper Cambrian Orr Formation; its subdivisions and correlatives in western Utah
Author(s): Hintze, L.F., and Palmer, A.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1405-G [p. G1-G25]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:4,525,600
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 38° 26' 28" N (38.4411)
- East Longitude: 109° 2' 28" W (-109.0411)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Wah Wah Summit,
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.