National Geologic Map Database
Title: Conodont biostratigraphy and depositional complexes of Upper Devonian cratonic-platform and continental-shelf rocks in the western United States
Author(s): Sandberg, C.A., and Poole, F.G.
Publishing Organization: University of California, Riverside
Series and Number: Campus Museum Contributions no. 4 [p. 144-182]
Larger Work: Murphy, M.A., and others, eds., Proceedings of the 1977 annual meeting of the Paleontological Society on Devonian of western North America
- Publication Date: 1977
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 8" N (35.0022)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 22" W (-120.0061)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.