National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle Cambrian stratigraphy of the House, Wah Wah, and adjacent ranges in western Utah
Author(s): Hintze, L.H., and Robison, R.A.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v. 86 no. 7 [p. 881-891]
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:8,562,162
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 6' 4" N (40.1012)
- South Latitude: 37° 55' 53" N (37.9314)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 2" W (-112.0006)
- West Longitude: 114° 27' 14" W (-114.4540)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Eye of Needle,
Wah Wah Summit,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.