National Geologic Map Database
Title: Precambrian Belt basin of northwestern United States: its geometry, sedimentation, and copper occurrence
Author(s): Harrison, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.83, n.5 [p. 1215]
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:5,100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 50° 0' 0" N (50.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
- West Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.