National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and origin of the Chinle Formation and related Upper Triassic strata in the Colorado Plateau region with a section on sedimentary petrology
Author(s): Stewart, J.H., Poole, F.G., Wilson, R.F., and Cadigan, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 690
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.