National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Three Forks quadrangle, Montana with sections on petrography of igneous rocks
Author(s): Robinson, G.D., and Barnett, H.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 370
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 45' 0" N (45.7500)
- East Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.