National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the East Tintic Mountains, Utah, with a section on Quaternary deposits
Author(s): Morris, H.T., Lovering, T.S., and Goode, H.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 361
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:96,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 16' 18" N (40.2717)
- South Latitude: 39° 37' 55" N (39.6319)
- East Longitude: 111° 57' 32" W (-111.9589)
- West Longitude: 112° 17' 41" W (-112.2947)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.