National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ore deposits of the Tintic mining district, Utah
Author(s): Lindgren, Waldemar, Loughlin, G.F., and Heikes, V.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 107
- Publication Date: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- East Longitude: 111° 55' 0" W (-111.9167)
- West Longitude: 112° 10' 0" W (-112.1667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.