National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revised volcanic history of the San Juan, Uncompahgre, Silverton, and Lake City calderas in the western San Juan Mountains, Colorado
Author(s): Lipman, P.W., Steven, T.A., Luedke, R.G., and Burbank, W.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.1-6
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:278,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 7' 30" N (38.1250)
- South Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- East Longitude: 107° 13' 59" W (-107.2330)
- West Longitude: 107° 45' 0" W (-107.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.