National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geology of the Paducah 1 degree X 2 degree CUSMAP quadrangle, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri
Author(s): Nelson, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2150-B
Larger Work: The Paducah CUSMAP quadrangle: resource and topical investigations
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 88° 0' 0" W (-88.0000)
- West Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.