National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and conodont biostratigraphy of the uppermost Carboniferous and Lower Permian from the North American Midcontinent
Author(s): Boardman, D.R., II, Wardlaw, B.R., and Nestell, M.K.
Publishing Organization: Kansas Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 255 [253 p.]
- Publication Date: 2009
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 24' 25" N (39.4069)
- South Latitude: 36° 55' 9" N (36.9192)
- East Longitude: 95° 59' 37" W (-95.9936)
- West Longitude: 96° 45' 10" W (-96.7528)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.