National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and geochronology of the Healy quadrangle, south-central Alaska
Author(s): Csejtey, Bela, Jr., Mullen, M.W., Cox, D.P., and Stricker, G.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1961
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.