National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart of Carboniferous rocks in Arkansas and Oklahoma
Author(s): Gordon, Mackenzie, Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1422-A [p. A54, A56-A57]
Larger Work: Cohee, G.V., and Wright, W.B., Changes in stratigraphic nomenclature by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1975
- Publication Date: 1975
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 29' 54" N (36.4983)
- South Latitude: 34° 30' 27" N (34.5075)
- East Longitude: 92° 51' 15" W (-92.8542)
- West Longitude: 97° 23' 14" W (-97.3872)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse