- Title:Geologic map of the Sedona 30' X 60' quadrangle, Yavapai and Coconino Counties, Arizona
- Author(s): Weir, G.W., Ulrich, G.E., and Nealey, L.D.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1896
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- East Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.