- Title:Stratigraphy of the Milford-Dedham zone, eastern Massachusetts: an Avalonian terrane, with a section on Mesozoic and Tertiary stratigraphy of Cape Cod and the nearby islands [Cape Cod and nearby Massachusetts coast and islands]
- Author(s): Goldsmith, Richard, and Weed, E.G.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 1366-E
- Larger Work: The bedrock geology of Massachusetts [See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:588,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 13' 20" N (42.2222)
- South Latitude: 41° 16' 40" N (41.2778)
- East Longitude: 70° 0' 0" W (-70.0000)
- West Longitude: 70° 46' 54" W (-70.7817)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bellingham, Blackstone, Blue Hill, Boston Bay, Braintree, Brighton, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Cherry Brook, Claypit Hill, Dighton, Dorchester, Green Lodge, Greenleaf Mountain, Hoppin, Hunting Hill, Kendal Green, Lynn, Marlboro, Mattapan, Middlesex Fells, Mussey Brook, Newbury, Plainfield, Pondville, Quinnville, Rhode Island, Rice, Roxbury, Sneech Pond, Squantum, Tufts, Wamsutta, Westboro, Weymouth
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.