- Title:Geologic map of the Mountain Home Pass and Miller Wash quadrangles, Millard and Beaver Counties, Utah, and Lincoln County, Nevada
- Author(s): Hintze, L.F., and Best, M.G.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1950
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 37' 30" N (38.6250)
- South Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- East Longitude: 113° 52' 30" W (-113.8750)
- West Longitude: 114° 7' 30" W (-114.1250)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Arcturus, Beers Spring, Camp Canyon, Chainman, Cottonwood Wash, Delle, Ely, Ely Springs, Escalante Desert, Eureka, Guilmette, Jensen, Joana, Laketown, Lamerdorf, Lund, Needle, Pilot, Pogonip, Sawtooth Peak, Sevy, Simonson, Skunk Spring, Wah Wah Springs, Willow Gap
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.