- Title:Geologic map of the Scarecrow Peak quadrangle, Washington County, Utah, and Lincoln County, Nevada
- Author(s): Hintze, L.F., and Axen, G.J.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1759
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- South Latitude: 37° 7' 30" N (37.1250)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 7' 30" W (-114.1250)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bird Spring, Chinle, Eureka, Harmony Hills, Hiko, Leach Canyon, Moenkopi, Monte Cristo, Muddy Peak, Nopah, Petrified Forest, Pogonip, Queantoweap, Rock Canyon, Shinarump, Shnabkaib, Virgin
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.