- Title:Geologic map of the Dodge Spring quadrangle, Washington County, Utah, and Lincoln County, Nevada
- Author(s): Anderson, R.E., and Hintze, L.F.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1721
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 7' 30" W (-114.1250)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Brady Canyon, Dinosaur Canyon, Fossil Mountain, Harrisburg, Haycock Mountain, Isom, Kaibab, Kayenta, Moenave, Ox Valley, Rock Canyon, Springdale, Toroweap, Whitmore Point, Woods Ranch
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.