National Geologic Map Database
Title: Comparison of the former and present classifications of the Pennsylvanian System in the Northern Mid-Continent
Author(s): Moore, R.C.
Publishing Organization: Kansas Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook for the Annual Field Conference 6 [p. 95-97]
- Publication Date: 1932
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 11" N (40.0031)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 35" N (36.9931)
- East Longitude: 94° 35' 24" W (-94.5900)
- West Longitude: 102° 3' 7" W (-102.0519)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.