National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Scottsbluff 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, Nebraska and Colorado
Author(s): Swinehart, J.B., and Diffendal, R.F., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2545
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.