National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Knoxville quadrangle, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina
Author(s): Hadley, J.B., and Nelson, A.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-654
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.