National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Brigham Group (Late Proterozoic-Cambrian), Bannock, Portneuf, and Bear River Ranges, southeastern Idaho
Author(s): Link, P.K., Jansen, S.T., Halimdihardja, P., Lande, A., and Zahn, P.
Publishing Organization: Wyoming Geological Association
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook no. 38 [p. 133-147]
Larger Work: Miller, W.R., ed., The thrust belt revisited
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:298,868
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 32' 14" N (42.5371)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 33' 59" W (-112.5665)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.