National Geologic Map Database
Title: Evolution of the Platoro caldera complex and related volcanic rocks, southeastern San Juan Mountains, Colorado
Author(s): Lipman, P.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 852 [128 p.]
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:520,767
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.